Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Low Level Measurements, 7th edition

brad2thebone

Low Level Measurements, 7th edition

Post by brad2thebone » April 17th, 2014, 7:17 am

I was at the APS MArch meeting in Denver and spoke with the gentleman who was the representative and product engineer about the 2450. He scanned my badge to send me a quote for the 2450 and a print copy of the low level measurements guide. I never received the guide and when I called Keithley to enquire, no one seems to know what I'm talking about. I didn't bother getting a business card because I figured I would receive an email (as my badge was scanned), and I forgot this guy's name.

In order to contact the applications engineers, I have to register for this forum apparently.

Can you please send me a print copy of this guide?

Thanks,
Brad

Dale C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Low Level Measurements, 7th edition

Post by Dale C » April 17th, 2014, 7:31 am

Sorry abou the delay. I have made a request to send you the printed version of the LLHB.

brad2thebone

Post by brad2thebone » April 17th, 2014, 11:56 am

Thanks,
Dale

-Brad

Vince W
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Post by Vince W » May 7th, 2014, 7:33 am

Hi Brad,
Sorry about the delay - I was at the show and probably met you there. We had a lot of demand for the Low Level Measurements Handbook at that show and others. Your requests will eventually be fulfilled, but in the meantime you can read the handbook -: http://info.tek.com/KI-Low-Level-Measur ... ok-LP.html

Most of our Handbooks, Application Notes, and Articles, etc. can be found at http://www.keithley.com/knowledgecenter

If you need to reach your local Applications Engineer, you can ask one of our Technical Support Engineers at the sales office for your country, and they can put us in touch. In the US, our # is (800) 935-5595, option 3.
A Greater Measure of Confidence

Return to “Low Current Measurements”