Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

TSP Express with 2651A

Use this forum for questions about Keithley Test Script Builder software.
yudong123

TSP Express with 2651A

Post by yudong123 » August 27th, 2018, 11:01 am

Hi,

I am trying to use TSP Express on 2651A to measure a power diode forward curve. My problem is that my measured data looks correct with DC sweep, but when I try to use Pulse mode I saw a great difference between source voltage and measured voltage. For example when I sweep from 0V to 3V the measured voltage only went from 0V to 1.2~V. My current limit was set to 10A and the measured data at 3V source output (which is 1.2~V measured) is 4.5A.
I also couldn't get reasonable result with pulse mode if I didn't set a user defined measurement delay. I am suspecting that I am not fully understanding the measurement point within each pulse. Is it possible that the measurement is done outside of the pulse stimulus event?

Thanks!

yudong123

Re: TSP Express with 2651A

Post by yudong123 » November 1st, 2018, 6:02 am

Instead of trying to figure out TSP Express, I wrote a labview program using KI Pulse factory function and it turned out just fine. Still not sure why TSP Express wouldn't work. To those who have the same issue, try use use labview. Hope this helps!

Return to “Test Script Builder”